Just a very brief update for the last few days:
- Files can now be opened and read – writing and deletion coming soon!
- File import does tend to confuse ln, as it expects the new destination to be a symlink rather than a file. Nothing I can really do about this for now though!
- I’ve manually assigned some tags to files, and queries now work beautifully (apart from subcategory union, which I hope to tackle later tonight).
- Having said that, only simple conjunctive queries work, as there’s no support for negation or disjunction. Yet.
- Inode set functions are now in place and working.
One more update before I get back to coding… Insight now has an official logo!